Thursday, October 30, 2014

About Me

Hi all! Thank you for taking the time to visit and explore my blog! Here's a little about my life.
I'm Shayna and I'm 24.  I'm a student, diving into my last year until I earn my bachelors, I'm also a fitness fanatic, baker, a wife, a momma, and always redecorating wherever we are living. 


I married Derek 3 years ago and since then we have added one crazy little boy to the mix, Xander and are expecting our second crazy little one in January!


Since we have been married, we have moved three times and in November we will be making our fourth move to our very first house! My blog kind of transpired from our constant relocating, I like to look for my new favorite things whether it be recipes, workouts, decorations, clothes, shoes, baby gear, toddler activities, style for my little men, beauty tips, etc. and I like to share these with other people because what's a good find if you have nobody to share it with?!

If you have questions, email me at fleetingfavorites@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment