Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday Must-Haves


Hi all! I wanted to get the first Monday Must-Haves out there real quick. This was an interesting learning process getting adjusted to this setup but nonetheless, I made it through! I'm in love with these Audrey Brooke Pierre Ballet Flats, not only are they adorable but super comfortable! There was no "breaking in" period for these flats which I love, it usually takes me a while to break a pair of flats in but from the first day I have been able to wear these all day and have zero problems. Buffalo plaid and mustard-yellow accessories are also high on my want-list for fall, I sort of fell in lust with buffalo plaid a couple years ago so I'm excited it is so trendy this fall and even better there's a mini jacket for little man too. I've found the Merona mustard-yellow handbag goes with nearly every fall related color clothing I have which is a bonus. With Halloween being less than two weeks away, this adorable Boo pillow (on sale!) and rattan pumpkin are great pieces to add to Halloween decor! 

 










1. Boo pillow (on sale) found here
2. Mini buffalo plaid jacket found here
3. Buffalo plaid button up found here, here, and here
4. Merona mustard yellow handbag found here
5. Rattan pre-lit pumpkin found here and here 
6. Audrey Brooke Pierre Ballet Flats found here

No comments:

Post a Comment