Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday Must Haves: Thanksgiving Decor!

With Thanksgiving being only 3 days away, it's time to start putting together the last minute decorations! We recently moved 10 hours away from my family and with being in my third trimester, it was recommend we not travel that far so this is my first Thanksgiving away from my family. However, that also means its my first Thanksgiving cooking it all, with Derek's help of course... and Xander coming in every so often to help mix and try things! Although, I'm sad to not be with my family this Thanskgiving, I'm pretty excited to put together my own Thanksgiving and that includes decorations! I have a habit of taking it overboard with holiday decorations but it should be stated, I've been good and not put out any Christmas decorations than the Christmas coffee mugs. So, my self-restraint must be getting better.

Thanksgiving Decorations Must Haves


1. Gold & Orange Garland found here (on sale!)
2. Leaf Pumpkin Candle holder found here (on sale!) or these - how gorgeous are those!
3. Golden Ring Napkin Rings found here (on sale!)
4. Perla Orange Napkins found here
5. Metallic Runner found here
6. Leaf Serving Bowl found here
7. Wood Pedestal found here

I hope your week is off to a great start!


No comments:

Post a Comment