Friday, November 7, 2014

Pregnancy Chalkboard Tracker

I'm sure you've seen this a million times, pregnancy chalkboard trackers have been a thing for years. When I was pregnant with Xander we took weekly pictures but it's hard to decipher which weeks were which so with this pregnancy I wanted to record it better so I would have it for years to come and I decided to wear the same black dress in every picture to really see how much my belly grows! This is only the first few weeks, it was also during summer when I was pretty sure every color I was around had to be neon ha.


We found out about baby #2 when I was just 4-5 weeks along when baby is the size of a poppy seed and from there we started calling him/her Poppy until we knew the sex.
I'm coming up on 30 weeks so I have a lot to update but this weekend and week will be spent packing for our new house! Have a great weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment