Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spring Wardrobe on a Budget

Florals, flat sandals, and flowy skirts, oh my! Spring has officially taken over and it is time to update your wardrobe to include some fun colors and prints and this task doesn't have to break the bank. It's been a while since I have had time to blog but I have been searching for great spring finds and I'm pretty happy with what I have found so far, hopefully you will be too!

We headed to dinner Friday night and I took a quick trip hour long tour into Forever 21 and found a great light weight floral sweater and it sparked a fire in me to add some spring staples to my wardrobe. I'm beyond in love with the smoke colored tulle skirt, its a great balance for all those bring spring colors and prints. It will also flow smoothly into fall, score!


Floral Crewneck (on sale- $9.00!!)


Happy Sunday and have a fantastic week!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment