Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What's in your gym bag??

I always love how I feel once I leave the gym, getting a good workout in does wonders for my mood. However, getting myself to the gym is a whole other situation. Most days I'm all for heading to the gym without a second thought but on days when I'm dragging, things like a fun gym bag and workout clothes help give me that extra push! I change my gym bag up regularly, my most recent change was to a Vera Bradley tote (similar tote here- on sale!!), its fun, durable and large so it holds everything I pack and any extras I may need like a change of clothes, shoes, a jacket, etc.  
 

 
 
My first few items that have to be in my gym bag are my headphones, Polar FT7, Yes to Grapefruit face wipes and lip balm- this is seriously the best lip balm and face wipes I have ever used. I love how fruity they smell and how much they refresh and brighten my skin and lips after a workout!

Chasing a 3 year old and tending to an almost 3 month old usually wears me down by the time I'm heading to the gym and Chia Bars help give me a quick energy boost without making me too full to workout, I also keep a That's It bar in my bag for a quick post-workout snack. Reduce water bottles are my favorite water bottles to keep in the my purse, gym bag, or diaper bag. We just fill them up in the beginning of the day and keep them in the fridge until we head out, they're the size of a normal water bottle so they don't take up too much room and they help reduce waste!!

I usually go to the gym after D gets back from work which means I workout and hurry to head home and start dinner so I shower once I get back home and since I only wash my hair every few days, I love to use dry shampoo, blast it with the hair dryer or keep the windows down on the way home, and then my hair is back to normal and looks clean! I also hate when my hair is in my face during a workout so I throw in a few hair ties (similar found here) and headbands to keep me sane (:
 
What must you have in your gym bag?
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment