Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Spring In Your Step!

Mothers Day with two babes was the best ever, just the amount of chaos I was sure to happen. We woke up, headed to breakfast, then to church and got to hangout all day. That's a perfect day in my book. Xander was the sweetest and made me a couple gifts, including a cupcake he gave me and then asked if he could have back. I couldn't help but laugh, that's typical Xander. D also got me a couple bracelets I had been crushing on from Tom Designs on Etsy, they're so simple yet beautiful and represent the boys wonderfully.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Onto putting a spring in your step... Have you checked out the amazing shoes out this spring?! So much fun, I can't wait to get my hands on every single pair in this post. Obviously not necessary to have them all but I want them all!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I feel like everywhere I look, platform wedges are there! Are you loving the platform wedge craze or are you ready for 1970 to call and ask for their shoes back? Happy Thursday, friends!
 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment