Friday, May 1, 2015

X & O Company

Since about last December, I had been toying with the idea of starting an online shop to sell the infinity scarves and nursing covers I make. I have a very odd fascination with fabric shopping and I get a very odd joy from finding cute new fabrics and I really wanted to share these finds with other people. I get a lot of questions about the nursing scarves I use so finally, I thought why not just go ahead and start a shop? This hasn't been easy by any means and I thought if I gave myself 6 weeks to wrap up the final details then it would be easy breezy. Right? Wrong! Six weeks flew by so fast, every day I was like "Oh, I have weeks left until it opens. I have time!" Well, today at 10:00 am, X & O Company was opened! And I couldn't help but laugh when 9:59 am rolled around and I was nursing Ollie with one hand, trying to quiet down the dog, play Legos with Xander and then realized I had to open the store and get some quick announcements out. I guess those few extra-chaotic moments are a glimpse of what I got myself into but I'm truly so happy to get to share these items with you guys and hangout with the best little sewing assistant!


There's free shipping with all orders for the first 24 hours so, take a look around :)


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment